Translate

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Earth is a Hell-hole...compared to Glory???///

Loving Lord,I thank U for another day to get it right..we both know I fall so short,when it come to be ing right with u,forgive me of all my trespasses,in the name of Jesus...for I'm beging U to allow the holy spirit to keep me focus on Glory...because this hell-hole down here is not my home,I don't want to, to try hold-on, one moment longer than necessary,the moment I'm SAved and  ready,take me, because I know heaven is Real..lord,Jesus, now I understand why the people of the bible(Daniel,three Hebrew boys,Peter,Paul..etc) had no fear of Dying...when You totally trust in Jesus,he promised to go prepare a better place for,Me ..so why should ,I fight so hard to stay down, here in this hell-hole called..earth...Save us all, Lord Jesus!!111Amen,,,Amen.....

No comments:

Post a Comment